CA. Dr. med Ferdinand Bauer
Director of Radiology Clinics in Kaufbeuren, Landsberg and Füssen, Germany
- Radiology Specialist, Germany
- Graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Neumarkt (Tg-Mures) Romania
- Radiology specialisation at Heidelberg, Germany 1994
- MRI specialisation at Tübingen, Germany 1995
- CEO-Head of the imaging centers of Kaufbeuren, Landsberg and Füssen, Germany
- Specialized in abdominal MRI with over 5000 annual examinations
- Lecturer in many national and international congresses focused on liver, pancreas and rectum since 2009
- Peer-reviewer for multiple international journals:
- Scandinavian Journal of Surgery
- Oncology Research and Treatment
- BMJ Case Report (UK)
- Editorial Member of Chirurgia journal since 2016 (www.revistachirugia.ro)
- Bauer, F. “IntechOpen, Colorectal Cancer, Edited by Alberto Vannelli”: Chapter 4, Imaging and Diagnosis for Planning the Surgical Procedure (2021).
- Bauer, F. “Pancreatic Cystic Lesions: Diagnostic, Management and Indications for Operation. Part II.” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990) 113.3 (2018): 318-334.
- Bauer, Ferdinand. “Pancreatic Cystic Lesions: Diagnostic, Management and Indications for Operation. Part I.” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990)112.2 (2017): 97.
- Bauer, F. “The Importance of Preoperative Staging of Rectal Cancer Using multiparametric MRI Part II: TNM Cancer Staging.” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990) 111.6 (2016): 463.
- Bauer, F. “The Importance of Preoperative Staging of Rectal Cancer Using ultiparametric MRI. A Systematic Review” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990). 2016 Sept-Oct;111(5):379-392. doi: 10.21614/chirurgia.111.5.379.
- Bauer, Ferdinand – member of the rectal MRI study group: Comparison of MRI response evaluation methods in rectal cancer: a multicentre and multireader validation study
- Bauer, Ferdinand – author contribution: “Sense and nonsense of yT-staging on MRI after chemoradiotherapy in rectal cancer”.
- Bauer, Ferdinand – Full Paper – “Pearls an pitfalls of structured staging and reporting of rectal cancer on MRI: an international multireader study”.
Corresponding address: email@example.com